Dr. Kramarchuk has years of experience treating sports-related injuries and practicing sport rehabilitation in the Etobicoke, ON area.
At Heal Sports Medicine, we specialize in sport rehabilitation. We have a sports medicine physician (Dr. Mark Kramarchuk) who runs the facility and is the medical director of our wellness centre. Dr. Kramarchuk has years of experience treating sports-related injuries and practicing sport rehabilitation. Our highly qualified team of physiotherapists, massage therapists, and physicians will aid your recovery and make it a quick one. Your treatment plan will be completely customized to your individual situation and needs. The Heal Sports Medicine wellness centre is focused on improving your overall health, so treatment plans may include more than one approach. Acupuncture, nutrition guides, and physiotherapy are a few of the treatments we may suggest for your healing process.
We treat any sport-related injury in our facility, located near Etobicoke, ON. A few of the more common sport injuries that we deal with are listed below.
- Knee Injuries (common in running, basketball, football)
- Shin Splints (one of the most common injuries for runners)
- Stiff Joints (many athletes may suffer from this due to a lack of stretching or improper warmup/cool down)
- Torn Ligaments (important to work through with proper care for complete healing)
- Shoulder Injuries (sports that require throwing such as baseball, shotput, and discus)
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Ankle Sprains
- Slipped Discs
- Damaged Tendons
- Golfer’s/Tennis Elbow (a plague for golfers and tennis players, though not limited to these sports)
We also offer services other than sport rehabilitation for athletes to prevent injury and improve performance. These services include:
- Gait analysis
- Wellness products
- Massage therapy
- USANA supplements